Sonntag, 4. Mai 2014

DIY clothespin message (englisch)

Hier findest du die Anleitung auf deutsch.
здесь вы найдете инструкция на русском язык


You need:


a clothespin
- a black Permanent Marker
- a red and a black fineliner pen
- Glue
- scissors



How to do:
1 First i wrote something on the clothespin. You can choose to put ,,You have a message..." on it like I did, or just come up with something else;)



 
  

 2Then i cut out a little rectangle that fits on the jaws of the clothespin. It will be the ,,envelope" .




 
 






3. Next up I decorate my envelope and cut it in half.


4. Then I cut out a trapezoid. It should fit inside the jaws when you open the jaws as wide as possible and I wrote my message on the trapezoid, i took I ♥ U ;)




5.At least i stuck the envelope on the clothspin and the message between the two jaws.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen